Roughly speaking, the web pages are divided into six sections:
- Theres the abstract, which is basically a full summary of the thesis.
- I often get asked for list of references. The web pages on the reference material are therefore in three parts.
- The propositions that arise from the literature on OMD.
- The collection of 120 sources of information on OMD that these propositions are drawn from
- And finally, a full list of the references from my PhD thesis. Ive included these in the hope that it will save some poor researcher, somewhere in the future a bit of time.
- Theres a description of the methodology I adopted. How I decided to conduct a qualitative approach to my research and the way I conducted the fieldwork.
- Then there are the conclusions I arrived at. What more do we know about OMD as a result of this research? The answer comes in four parts:
- The contributions of the main conclusions from this research to a theoretical understanding of OMD.
- The results of the comparison between delegates understanding and the literature.
- A typology which presents participants' understanding of OMD.
- Ive also included the descriptions, rich in detail, that participants gave to their experiences, together with a summary of the courses they attended.
- Theres a page for you to contact me (Id welcome your feedback, comments or questions) on which Ive included some ideas I have about where the field is going, with a few suggestions for future research areas.
Introduction Abstract What is OMD? Literature Methodology Conclusions Contact Me