Atari ST/Falcon related stuff:
The Dead Hackers SocietyAtari news updated every hour of the day
- The premier Atari 16/32 bit Demoscene community site and BBS. This is my usual first visit
- The main news and resource site for all flavours of Atari.
- A useful collection of Atari related sites and forum links
- Another high quality Atari news site, with several excellent satellite sites
included for no extra charge! Check out 'Gem Candy' in particular.
- Regularly updated news headlines, condensed from all parts of the Atari scene
- Atari related newsgroups with a very wide range of sub-forums.
- The first stop for emulation resources for your favourite MC68k computer.
The Pink Pages
- The Reservoir Gods, a UK based cool Atari games genius's pages! Get the
Atari ST version of Chuchu Rocket, among other stuffs from here. (Yes really!)
The WWW page of Mario Becroft
- A New Zealand based hardware genius. (No longer active.)
- A French hardware guru, creator of the mighty CT60!
- A cool Swedish game and utilities making crew who never quite get
around to finishing stuff. Currently working on 'Supervidel' hardware.
The Cream HQ
- Top quality Atari demos and music. Another one that releases once
every ice age, but it's so good when they do!
New Beat Home Pages
- High quality music-making utilities and really nice things. Occasionally ;-)
- A top French group, the home of the mighty FalcAMP Atari MP3 player.
- Replacement for the Lunatic Asylum pages, find out what Paranoid and
company are up to these days
- New and expanded website for the Paradize computing crew.
- Demo crew mainly working on the higher end Atari's, such as CT60.
The Escape Website
- The creators of Whip! Escape Paint, and the awesome 'Hmmm Demo'.
Need I say any more?
The Atari Shack
- An extensive Atari freeware games resource.maintained by mad Matt Smith!
Atari STE fanpage
- A fairly new but growing resource for the Atari STe series.
FlaySID Home Page
- Great C64 SID Music player by David Carrere. Maybe an update sometime?
Aniplayer Home Page
- Didier Mequignon's fantastic multi-format and multimedia player for Atari
computers. Mp3 music, movies of various kinds, and more!
- Useful UK-based Atari retro shoppe, and the home of Jagfest.
Highwire Atari web browser
- Finally, a fantastic replacement browser for the Atari TOS platform,
will offer 'modern' features when it is done, updates fairly frequently.
Atari Disk Mags:
Maggie back issues.
- A complete back issues archive of the Diskzine phenomonen that was Maggie.
Courtesy of those wonderful Reservoir Gods people.
Alive! Magazine site
- The rather nice Atari diskmag that I currently co-edit.
- My Atari Web - An ultra-modern slick Atari themed webzine.
- UCM mag, available as a diskmag and also online in a webby version. Does the sort of
thing we do, but from the unique perspective of Moondog!
- Online web version of the excellent Chosneck diskmag. English language with a Polski
General Computing and Demoscene Stuff:
The Fishpool Blog
- The former home of the Alternative Party site, some of the people concerned now blog in a
reflective and melancholic fashion on the bones of the old site.
- Scene community site, for the wider demoscene. Not to mention the *wilder* demoscene!
- The centre of things for the mainstream demo scene, or the 'straight' version of Pouet!
- A useful pictorial companion to Scene.org and Pouet.net, mugshots and embarrassing party
pictures of well-known, and soon to be well-known demoscene personalities!
- A very useful site for updates on emulators for use with the Apple Mac.
- A fantastic one-stop site for news of all Mac software updates!
Hugi, World of Zine
- (In)famous PeeCee diskmag, I have done some writings for it.
Retro Computing Stuff:
Binary Dinosaurs - Home Computing History
- A very nice computer museum, constantly being added to, with great descriptions and a
humongous wealth of material!
32-bit Acorn Gaming
- Acorn Archimedes and Risc computer games resources. (Not been updated since 2003).
Atari XL/XE Games And Demos Page
- Resources for the superb Atari 8-bit series and emulators.
Ian Bell's 'Elite' Pages
- Everything you need to know about this legendary space trading game!
- Another themed retro site, lots of different and less well known machines here.
Enterprise One Two Eight
- Currently the definitive resource site for the Enterprise 64/128 computer, (Hungarian and
- Homepage for the 'EP32' Enterprise 128 emulator (Windows only.)
- Another good resource area for the Enterprise, but Hungarian only!
Retro Computing Music Section:
The High Voltage SID Collection
- The ultimate Commodore 64 music collection.
- The place for retro-computer themed artistes and their music.
- Internet radio for the demoscene, anything from ZX Spectrum to PeeCee .XM multichannel stuff.
- A more retro sound-chip flavoured internet radio site.
Art of Noise
- The famous C64 musicians homepage, lots of downloadable tunes, a very nice site.
- An online collection of old modfile and soundchip music in several different formats.
The Gareth Morris Web Experience!
- gwEm's homepage! One of the best retro style soundchip musicians out there.
The Weird and Miscellaneous:
Cruel Site of the Day
- Weirdness central, go there today if you are really bored!
C'est Need To Know!
- Otherwise known as NTK Know, a UK-based news and sarcasm provider!
Landover Baptist: America's Favorite Church
- Tedious American religion sent up beautifully!
Godawful Fan Fiction
- Bad fanfic site for people who like science fiction, but can't write...
ZZ9, The official HHGG Society.
- The official Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy fan site.
The Debunkers Domain!
- A huge web resource for the unbeliever and general sceptic!
- Things that go bang and general shooty-death mayhem. Quite an informative site
if you are into that sort of thing. It has a fairly US-biased viewpoint.
2000 AD Review - 2000AD Comic reviews, news and more
- A great non-official site commemorating cult sci-fi comic '2000AD'. In-depth reviews of
current issues regularly updated.
- Huge world of retro comics!
- See your friends on a map, on satellite images, then point the Death Star at them! Atari scene
people are represented on here.
- A bad place to go, if you're an information junkie, once you click, you just can't stop!
- The home of Badger Badger, and lots of other flash-based cartoon madness.
The Meme Machine
- By Martin Willet, offers a robust viewpoint on many subjects, especially religion.